Monday, November 14, 2011

Sneak Preview to Holiday Treats

Good day! It appears the holidays are upon us, and what better way to celebrate than with sneak previews to tasty goods that anyone would love to have? Michaela Hayes of Crock and Jar was just featured on Clean Plates. Her kraut blends are amazing and zingy, with all the crunch you can handle. After shooting her products for Sweet Paul Magazine, she sent me home with jars of her Spicy Kraut (think delicious kimchi, with a twist), and the Pickle Kraut (tangy, assertive, wonderful). These unusual treats make a great and thoughtful gift for anyone who loves a food adventure.  :-)

Speaking of Sweet Paul, the holiday issue comes out tomorrow! Here's a sneak peek - including photos by yours truly - over at Bright. Bazaar. I photographed a number of things for this issue, and I am so excited to see how it all has come together. Paul says we can see the full spread after 8 am. I'll be there with a warm cup of coffee to keep me company! Here is a teaser from a story I shot:

There's lots more great bits on the way. The nice people at Crown Maple Syrup sent me some of their fantastic, organic syrups for me to play with, and Gilt Taste thought to include me (thanks, Ruth!) in their new bloggers list to receive products and share stories. So look forward to more treats, coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment